Tuesday, December 26, 2023

A Most Lovely December Day

Tuesday, December 19

Less than a week until Christmas!  Are you ready?  Most of my last gifts have been arriving.  I am definitely an online shopper and it is definitely the best way to shop in my opinion.

I went to do my errands in the morning.  Walmart for groceries, Kohl's for an online pickup, Walgreens for a photo pickup, Aldi for a few items and the gas station.

Remember my orchid?  It is beginning to bloom again!  December blooms - how lovely!



Speaking of lovely...today was an absolutely amazing day.  Sunshine, blue skies.  The weather was pretty cool - only in the 50s but that made the sunshine feel even better!  I could not help but work outside of school!  Today was Day 83 - two more days and working on nine-week tests.  I mean, the stress of Christmas, winter approaching, and finishing school is just so much better when in the sunshine.  It does my soul good.



We do need to invest in a patio set though!





Found a very pretty calendar/planner and a set of stickers for 2024.  Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment