Friday, December 29, 2023

Green Cove Springs Christmas Display 2023



Friday, December 22
Everyone had today off from school and work.  Eric and I went to the chiropractor and then he went to the gym.  The girls enjoyed relaxing together at home.


Baked a second loaf of sourdough and we all enjoyed it having avocado toast.  Mmm!




In the evening, we first went to Dollar Tree.  Everyone got $7 to buy five stocking stuffer gifts for the person that they drew their name for Christmas.  Then we picked up pizza I had ordered at Pizza Hut and ate it on the way to see Christmas lights.


We went to Green Cove Springs and walked around their light display in the park.











They set up 225 Christmas trees and they are all decorated by different individuals, families, businesses, churches, and organizations.







This tree topper reminded me of the one my Grandma had on her tree.



I loved seeing the different creative trees.











My babies.  Summer-13, Autumn-18, Sierra-16 and Addie-20.
















No comments:

Post a Comment