Thursday, December 21, 2023

Addie Comes Home and Rainy Weekend!

Friday, December 15

Woke up to a very warm but wet Friday morning.


Fed my starter early.  Wanted to make a batch of sourdough dinner rolls for dinner.

Did a lot of cleaning in the morning.  Brad and Addie were heading to our house from Pensacola Christian College for winter break.

When they arrived, Brad had a gift for each one of us.  He gave me this pastry mat.  Very helpful especially with my baking.


He gave Autumn a record - she has a record player and has several records.  I think this one is more for me than her though!  Ha!



You know a college kid is here when you see Starbucks and Chick-Fil-A leftovers in the fridge.
We looked at Brad's coin collection and he taught us some things about it.
They went outside to play on Sierra's skateboard.  Then we watched a show.




Summer had her Sunday School Christmas party from 7-9:30pm. 
Brad left for his home in North Carolina at 8pm.


Saturday, we had a reservation at the Main Library downtown Jax to use the computers to finish digitizing our home videos.  Addie was sick and stayed home but Autumn, Sierra, and Summer went with me.  We were able to finish all the videos by around 4pm.
Some of the videos we did were of our wedding, reception, and honeymoon. :)


It is such a beautiful room that the library has to work in.  Summer and Sierra brought some schoolwork to work on while we digitized the videos.

I know there are a lot of cords in this photo but I loved the overcast, dark rainy skies out the window.  Gives you all the rainy day happy vibes. :)

When we got home, we had leftovers for dinner.  I thought I would take a stroll down to the mailbox.  It was lightly raining and just a nice night.  The girls said they would go with me.
It actually was raining a tad bit more!






We were drenched!





The snowmen even enjoyed the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment