Monday, December 18, 2023

CI Christmas Party and Sunny Days




Monday, December 11
Chilly start but love the sunshine!
School - Day 77

 In the morning, I had Autumn and Sierra do a safety course offered by our insurance, State Farm.  They watched the videos and answered the questions together.  It gives us a discount and do we all need discounts!

Jackson and I try to get some sunshine anytime we have a day like this.  It feels so good and just lifts my spirit!

In the evening, we went to a Christmas party for my husband's company.









Fancy parties with people I don't know just aren't my thing.


Tuesday, December 12
School - Day 78
Abeka Homeschool is having its 12 days of giveaways.  Always fun to enter.


Do you remember when I redid this mulch area?  Well, the old sheet idea seemed to be a good one because no weeds have came through!  Yes, I just bought some used flat sheets from Goodwill and used those for ground cover under the mulch.  Works really well!


This is a small gift I had made for our daughter's boyfriend as a Christmas gift.  Simple, inexpensive, and meaningful.  It is a photo of when Brad asked Addie to be his girlfriend.  


Looking forward to giving it to him!


On Tuesday, I went and got my groceries for the week, and went to the library and Walgreens.
Made white chicken chili and quesadillas for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment