Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Successful Day at the Library


Thursday, November 30
It was a glorious morning and sunrise!










I used to take photos of my tree with the sunset through the window in our Reno home and they were my favorite.  I tried getting a sunrise photo with the tree. :)




It was a second cold morning down to 35 degrees and a frost!


I am working on a project for Christmas so Summer and I went to the Jacksonville Main Library to work on it.  We were there from 9:00am-5pm.  Long day but accomplished a lot!


Not as much sunshine but a warmer day.





Summer enjoyed sitting on the balcony to work.


The sun was setting as we drove home.


I had planned on going to a Gold City concert at a local church but I have been having a lot of trouble with my leg and hip.  Sitting creates a lot of pain.  I didn't think I could sit more after sitting in a hard chair at the library all day.  So I watched Little House Christmas and rested my body lying down.

No comments:

Post a Comment