Thursday, December 7, 2023

December Is Here!


First day of December!
Friday, December 1

My sweet boy, Jackson.  Wanting some pets from Mama.



Still plugging away at school!  I worked on quizzes and grading with Sierra and Summer today.  Had a Zoom meeting with Collective Influence for the event I will be working at next week.
I also did all the laundry.  Cleaned out the fridge.  Washed all the dishes.  Swept.  Made dough for a loaf of sourdough and also sourdough dinner rolls.  Ordered a new rug with a great sale on Zulily!  Talked to my mom on the phone.  And more!


After having that cool down in the 30's, it sure got warm and humid today!  Windows open and around 80 degrees!


I finally got a new pair of tennis shoes.  My current pair has literally been used up, the tread is gone, holes all over.  I use them for yard work and nasty outdoor work.  I got a great deal for these for $30 through JCPenney and free shipping.


Autumn decorated the front porch while I was gone at the library all day.




Today, I fed my sourdough starter - her name is Yolanda ha!  I then used 150 grams for two recipes.  I then transferred it to a clean jar.  The other jar was getting pretty crusty.


Taking a break and looking at my new Taste of Home magazine.  This recipe reminded me of my Grandma Holt.
I made a small pan of lasagna for dinner.  Did more dishes.  Finished the last load of laundry.  Ending the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment