Sunday, December 10, 2023

Back Home Sweet Home

Monday, December 4 - Thursday, December 7 

Monday morning, I left at 6:30am for Atlanta.  I went to the Aspire event that my husband's company does once a month.  This was a two-day event and they wanted more help so I was an additional worker.  We did set up Monday, the event was held Tuesday and Wednesday.  We left for home Thursday morning.  


Hotel room.


Georgia.



Event space for Aspire.




The VIP Diamond room that my husband is in charge of.


He also runs the Diamond VIP Luncheon and does a great job.






Packing up.

Friday, December 8

Glad to be back home.  Will be spending the day cleaning the house, doing laundry, grading schoolwork, and much more.  Lots to catch back up on.



A couple photos of Max.  I miss you, buddy.



No comments:

Post a Comment