Monday, December 4, 2023

Back to Normal!

Monday, November 27

Well, the Thanksgiving holiday weekend is over. :)  It was a nice time.  Now back to normal!

At 5:45am, I took Eric to the airport.  He has three events - two in Houston and one in Atlanta.  Then Addie and I left to go back to PCC at 8am.  We arrived around 1pm.  We dropped her things off in the dorms and then went to get gas and ate at Panda Express. I left around 2pm to drive back and got home at about 8:45pm.  There is an hour time change so you lose an hour of time going home.  Glad to be home and back to normal routine.


PCC billboard.  PCC is the school associated with our home school curriculum.


My favorite at Panda Express - Honey walnut shrimp with fried rice.


Setting up for their Christmas Lights activity at the college.


Goodbye PCC campus until next time!




The moon was amazing that night.


Ha!!  Can you guess who this is referring to?


I just love his big feet curled up by his head.


Autumn gave me a Polaroid of Figgie and Maxie - our two fur babies gone on.


It was a cold night!

No comments:

Post a Comment